Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to counter HUSKAR?

44 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I need some of suggestions from you guys on how to counter Huskar. What hero should I pick?

I feel we will lose the game when it happens to have an enemy like Huskar. He is a monster, really.

Please help me. I got three consecutive loses because of that Huskar. >.<

Posted · Report post

Heavy CC heroes that can prevent him from attacking will counter him the hardest. If you go in autoattacking him, chances are you'll die.

Posted · Report post

Heavy CC heroes that can prevent him from attacking will counter him the hardest. If you go in autoattacking him, chances are you'll die.

Heavy CC and nukes like Erakith said. You can't let him regen otherwise he's going to go back to full. Like shooting a zombie in the head you know hah

Posted · Report post

Yeah heavy CC and burst damage will stop him dead. He is completely beatable.... just don't let him snowball too much and you'll be ok.... he can't 1v5 :P

Also you can pick Ancient Appariation to stop that regen... and Necro just fucks him up by using his ultimate when Huskar is low HP, which is where all of his huge burst comes from.

Lastly, Blade mail also HARD COUNTERS him :P

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Smart guy huh. :D

HAhah very smart :D

Posted · Report post

I am convinced SPirit Breaker counters like 80% of the heroes. Doom 90%.

So any of those.

Posted · Report post

I am convinced SPirit Breaker counters like 80% of the heroes. Doom 90%.

So any of those.

Nah not SB. He is countered by wards and team TP. Ends up having to dive way too much.

Posted · Report post

Nah not SB. He is countered by wards and team TP. Ends up having to dive way too much.

If the team is smart enough. I've seen too many teams that are absolutely dominated by the enemy Spirit Braker because they are obsessed with farming alone and don't have a TP.

Posted · Report post

If the team is smart enough. I've seen too many teams that are absolutely dominated by the enemy Spirit Braker because they are obsessed with farming alone and don't have a TP.

He is pretty broken in pugs right now. Teams with vent and TP's not so much I would say haha.

Posted · Report post

He is pretty broken in pugs right now. Teams with vent and TP's not so much I would say haha.

Ya. Although you might be able to win. Just gotta have clear communication with your randoms.

Posted · Report post

Hail to the arguement. BLADEMAIL!!!
Or heroes with slow / poison / burst damage of they're own like Nyx and TA. I think if huskar Life Breaks on a fresh refraction, it does nothing - not sure though.
Can anyone confirm?

Posted · Report post

Why is this thread necro'ed
Why does this thread even exists.

Huskar is horribly easy to counter. When he lifebreaks, stun and nuke him. Huskar gone.
Late game, save your nukes until you can kill him in one shot. E.g. playing heroes like lina, don't laguna first and die to his hits. Cut off his HP first while he's dealing minor damage, and instantly pop his life before he got a chance to attack.
TL;DR Ignore full hp huskar. Kill low hp huskar

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Vot1Bear' timestamp='1354539391' post='44535']
Why is this thread necro'ed
Why does this thread even exists.

Huskar is horribly easy to counter. When he lifebreaks, stun and nuke him. Huskar gone.
Late game, save your nukes until you can kill him in one shot. E.g. playing heroes like lina, don't laguna first and die to his hits. Cut off his HP first while he's dealing minor damage, and instantly pop his life before he got a chance to attack.
TL;DR Ignore full hp huskar. Kill low hp huskar
[/quote]+1

Posted · Report post

yeah blade mail is the best choice but leaves you with half the health or 25% of it
ghost scepter or etherial or heaven's halberd is best