Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Track Your Dota 2 Progress Thread

140 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So here's a thread to show off your stats etc.

Post your scores after a match of Dota 2. As the beta continues we will have more and more members contributing.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Here is an epic comeback with Fayth and I.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dota2canada/screenshot/648745380523466841

Supercreeps pushing our base and we won.

Posted · Report post

Lol nice. How long was the match?

1:19:40, as seen in the pic ;)

Their team was horribly underleved compared to you, and none of them were positive or even had relatively good scores, while you guys (Other than Tide) were all positive and Level 25. You also had an average of 83g/min and 101 EXP/min more than them, as well as more than one thousand last hits than them.

Seems like a fairly 1-sided fight, they seemed to just pushed a lot more than you guys, though in team fights, aside from Shadow Fiend, they were pathetic.

(This is all speculation, as I'm speaking from a photo, not game footage xD)

Posted · Report post

Their team was horribly underleved compared to you, and none of them were positive or even had relatively good scores, while you guys (Other than Tide) were all positive and Level 25. You also had an average of 83g/min and 101 EXP/min more than them, as well as more than one thousand last hits than them.

Seems like a fairly 1-sided fight, they seemed to just pushed a lot more than you guys, though in team fights, aside from Shadow Fiend, they were pathetic.

We were getting owned early. I had a poor start and Shadowfiend was going full beast mode on us. Also, we couldn't really push due to our poor start.

http://www.twitch.tv...ada/b/300044422

Pt2

http://www.twitch.tv/dota2canada/b/300042758

:P

Posted · Report post

SF got those 19 kills by mid game. The reason why we had so much more last hits is because most of it came from us defending our base against mega creeps. Lina, and Bloodseeker defended the base whole time in late game and never pushed out because they couldn't.

The Dire's score was shit, but most of their deaths came late game. They were more or less even in their K:D ratio, except for puck lol.

Also I might not had a positive score, but I had the second least deaths, and had a shit ton of assist :D

The SS doesn't do the game justice :P

Posted · Report post

SF got those 19 kills by mid game. The reason why we had so much more last hits is because most of it came from us defending our base against mega creeps. Lina, and Bloodseeker defended the base whole time in late game and never pushed out because they couldn't.

The Dire's score was shit, but most of their deaths came late game. They were more or less even in their K:D ratio, except for puck lol.

Also I might not had a positive score, but I had the second least deaths, and had a shit ton of assist :D

Lol not bad of a match. Most people give up when supercreeps come. You guys should have done better early on though for sure.

Posted · Report post

Wow 1h 20min match... One of the longest matches i've seen. Must be an amazing feel to win that game. lol

Posted · Report post

Aye, was tired and didnt even take assists into account, and had no idea how the game went (Vid wasn't loading, is now though :)) so my summary was based purely on the very limited stats in the screenshot ;)

PS - Assists > Kills

Posted · Report post

Lmao 80 minutes jeeez. I didn't even realize.

Posted · Report post

Aye, was tired and didnt even take assists into account, and had no idea how the game went (Vid wasn't loading, is now though :)) so my summary was based purely on the very limited stats in the screenshot ;)

PS - Assists > Kills

lol no worries I'm just adding my story to it :P

Posted · Report post

I wish I can play :(

Posted · Report post

I wish I can play :(

one day you will... when the game goes RETAIL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

j/k

hopefully you get in the beta too :D

always looking for more players, but first need to finish skyrim ....

Posted · Report post

one day you will... when the game goes RETAIL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

j/k

hopefully you get in the beta too :D

always looking for more players, but first need to finish skyrim ....

NEED MORE COVERAGE. That video was pretty good of you guys lol.

Posted · Report post

Just set my DotA 2 record for getting radi + treads, in 17min. Was DK and just pushed the whole game.

gamescorea.png

Here is replay file http://www.mediafire.com/?ibpr27bp2j34hrc

Posted · Report post

I'mma just leave this here..

[img]http://i.imgur.com/ilSHy.jpg[/img]

Posted · Report post

Came back from some epic shit talk and 1 rack.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/d4Hfe.jpg[/img]

And then I finally lost the next game...:D

[img]http://i.imgur.com/oixRS.jpg[/img]

Posted · Report post

lol that game was rage, Magic stick, str bracer and boots for tide the whole game.

Posted · Report post

My GPM beat yours in the most recent games we posted, Admin.

Also, who's Teddy-Westside? I added them from the Steam group 'cause their name is amazing but they never responded. Prob 'cause they thought I was trying to keybeg.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Erakith' timestamp='1322744079' post='3673']
My GPM beat yours in the most recent games we posted, Admin.

Also, who's Teddy-Westside? I added them from the Steam group 'cause their name is amazing but they never responded. Prob 'cause they thought I was trying to keybeg.
[/quote]He came back from 1 rack though lol. Much different game.:P

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TimothySmithe' timestamp='1322758730' post='3677']
He came back from 1 rack though lol. Much different game. :P
[/quote]

Oh I know
I'm just being a douche for fun.

Posted · Report post

I am digging the score screen

Posted · Report post

I'll be posting some images as soon as I can get the attack animations and delay times down and all that jazz, and as soon as I find out how to take screenshots on a Mac running Windows through Boot Camp :P

Posted · Report post

F12 is steams shortcut button.
Or maybe it's f11.. Idk.

There's also an option in the dota 2 "controls" menu, I think the default is f6.

Posted (edited) · Report post

So first game 6-0 second game 16-0 (ok they were horrible -_-) 3rd game was pretty close but we won the late game quite easily.

[url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/2011120200003.jpg/"][img]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5636/2011120200003.jpg[/img][/url]

Some feedback: Haa it feels great to play dota's heroes really i'm so happy! I'll need some times to get used to the new dota though, one thing that is bothering me is that I feel like there is a delay but you can get used to it. But overall I'm just relieve to play dota with badass heroes and not LoL anymore =D Haa man it brings back memories Edited by EPok